Head of Events 0327 - #459533
The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd
Our client, an iconic recording facility, is seeking a Head of Events to create unique bespoke events and manage the process from briefing through to delivery.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Taking responsibility for the studios’ events business development.
• Managing and developing all aspects of the sales processes to include sales strategies, client sales visits, and target setting etc.
• Managing existing clients and suppliers’ relationships expertly.
• Formulating pitch solutions to develop sales assets an events case studies using in depth understanding of client needs.
• Taking responsibility for prudent budget management, to ensure profitability and prepare forecasting and sales reports for strategic planning (enquiry pipelines, sales, and conversion ratios).
• Managing a supply chain of services to ensure high standards of profitability.
• Maintaining an effective CRM process for clients, driving conversion and retention.
• Serving as a continuous point of contact for clients, handling queries, and delivering proposals.
• Handling the financial aspects of an event from cost proposal, deal negotiation, budget, and profitability management, invoicing, reconciling costs, and sending reports back to the finance function.
• Providing robust people management across clients, internal teams and line reports.
• Working across various departments to include partnerships teams to maximise profitability and quality.
• Substantial venue and event management experience for high-level private/corporate clients is essential.
• Experience managing high-end event sales, planning, and delivery.
• Previous events experience within a music-related venue, desirable.
• Highly accurate attention to detail, organisational skills, and time management skills.
• Proven track record managing six figure events budgets and deliver detailed financial forecasting.
• Strong commercial and business understanding.
• Possess existing client, supplier network and relevant event/marketing industry contacts.
• Public speaking and presentation skills, and advanced communication skills.
• Previous experience managing different teams essential
• Authentic interest in music.
• Able to speak another language other than English desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.