Primary Teachers Required - #459541
Veritas Education Recruitment Ltd
Primary Teachers required
£150 - 220 per day
Are you a qualified teacher looking for a new role to start in September? At Veritas we work with a number of primary, Secondary, and SEN schools schools across London and the surrounding areas who are looking for teachers for long term and permanent roles. We work with both state and private/independent schools and have great relationships with our clients.
We are currently seeking primary teachers with QTS based in East London who can start a full time role in September. We are looking for teachers across all year groups in KS1 & KS2.
To be considered for our teaching positions you will:
- hold applicable teaching qualifications
- have good teaching experience
- have high expectations for learning and behaviour
- be a strong team player
- be able to motivate and inspire students helping them to work towards the highest standards
- being committed to safeguarding and welfare of children
ECTS are welcome!
At Veritas we pride ourselves on providing an honest and reliable recruitment service through designated consultants, we also offer attractive rates of pay and offer full support throughout all placements.
If you wish to be considered please respond to this advert by sending your up to date CV.
We look foward to receiving your application!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'