Fund Accountant/Fund Controller Private Equity - #483009
Marks Sattin recruitment
A Venture Capital investment fund focused on Tech Growth firms have an excellent opportunity for a fund accountant/fund controller to join their growing business initially on a 6-12 month contract.
This is a hybrid working role where you will be in part in the office but have flexibility to work from home 2 days a week.
The firm are expanding rapidly, raising new funds and it at an exciting stage in it's development, so the work will be interesting and varied.
Key responsibilities for this role may include:
- Constructing the month end finance packs
- Producing drawdowns and distributions
- Investor reporting
- Transaction support for new acquisitions and disposals
- Preparing statutory accounts in accordance to the LPA's
- Setting up new fund structures and supporting on deals from a finance perspective
- Monitoring daily liquidity and treasury aspects
- Responding to investor queries
- Reviewing fund mandates and investment legal documentation to ensure that funds are compliant
- Ad hoc projects
What they are looking for in a candidate?
- Qualified Accountant(ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CPA)
- 2 years+ of private equity fund accounting experience
- Have worked either in a similar in-house fund accounting role or working with a fund administrator working with PE funds
- Commercially minded, self-starter and able to challenge the status quo
Day Rate : £400 -£475 per day
Duration: 6-12 months