Board Secretariat - #484536
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
The primary purpose of this role involves the responsibility for the smooth operation of the senior board
Your new company
the primary purpose of this role involves the responsibility for the smooth operation of the senior board the Advisory Board - as well as providing support to the DMO's Executive Team as part of the CEO's Office. Alongside this, this role will also support the two core HR professionals across their portfolios as required in the delivery of the team's strategic and operational work by providing business support, with responsibility for data, insight and reporting.
Your new role
- Providing full board administration support for the DMO's Advisory Board including the production of minutes, agendas and logistical support.
- Acting as the central hub in the office for administration relating to the Advisory Board and other such board related issues, the organisation of future board dates and general planning.
- Working closely with teams across the office on the co-ordination, prioritisation, escalation (if necessary) and completion of actions generated by the CEO and DMO's senior committees, such as the Managing Board, the Executive Committee, Business Delivery Committee, Credit and Market Risk Committee etc;
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to the Non-Executive Chair as necessary.
- Providing general administrative support to the CEO's office including the Assistant Private Secretary with supporting senior management team.
- Providing business support to the two core HR professionals across their portfolios as required, with responsibility for data, insight and reporting
What you'll need to succeed
- Some experience somewhere along the line of working with a board and taking minutes but not necessarily in a formal Board Secretary role
- Good presentation, strong verbal and especially written communication skills
- An appetite to make this role more strategic e.g. to follow up on actions from Board meetings, to monitor developments, to assist our Exco in being well informed about progress with workstreams between meetings
- An interest if not experience in HR
- Good excel and database skills
- A strong team player with a hands-on approach to work
What you'll get in return
Annual Leave - You will have an annual leave allowance of 27.5 days (pro-rata/ length of contract/dependent on start date) plus paid bank holidays. Civil Service Pension Subsidised gym membership Interest free season ticket loan Family friendly HR policies including paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave A working culture which encourages inclusion and diversity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Application deadline: 23:55 on 26 August 2022 Shortlisting: Week commencing 29 August 2022 Interviews: Week commencing 5 September 2022 These dates are indicative and may change
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.