Resource Management - Professional Services - #484538
Date: Aug 10, 2022
Salary: £160 - £250 / day
Contract type: Full time
Work schedule: Full day
- Resource Management – Professional Services
- £160 per day - £250 per day depending on experience
- 7 months contract
- Hybrid working – 1 - 2 days per week in London, the rest remote
Working for a global SaaS company, the Resource Manager will support the Professional Services business globally. Reporting to the Senior UK Resource Manager this person will be responsible for forecasting accuracy, financial operations, internal business processes, project coordination, and supporting the regional PS team and PS Manager/Directors.
Working as the Resource Manager for Professional Services requires good organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize work and work both independently and as a core part of both the Professional Services and operational teams. It is a fast-paced environment, the successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work on their own initiative and enjoys creating order out of chaos.
Key Accountabilities as Resource Manager:-
Professional Services Financial Reporting:
- Provide daily updates to FinancialForce to feed regional revenue forecasting based on scheduling, budgets, and hours.
- Manage resource utilization for region and partners in residency programs.
- Ensuring resources are meeting targets and working with Professional Services Managers and the global scheduling team on scheduling opportunities.
- Accountable for weekly billing of projects in FinancialForce Managing forecast risk with tracking internal projects or Soft Bookings.
- Providing metrics and updating decks for regional Professional Services Managers, on bookings, delivered revenue, attach rate, utilization, number of projects on a quarterly basis.
- Provide monthly backlog analysis to Regional Direction and Professional Services Managers.
- In addition to closing out projects that are either complete or no longer have budget.
- Project coordination of small and large services implementations in high volume Working with customers, Account Managers and Professional Services Management on scheduling projects in a timely manner.
- Working with partner delivery resources on availability
- Proactively escalate potential customer satisfaction issues, internal operational issues and Professional Services team issues with the global Operations team and regional Professional Services Managers.
- Sending out customer surveys after services are delivered
- Working with Resource Management team on shadowing and enablement opportunities for internal and partner resources.
- Tracking acceptance and milestones for revenue recognition
Global Operational Support:
- Training and supporting other departments on Professional Services processes and responding to requests as needed.
- Contact for account managers, delivery managers, sales, customers, and consultants to help coordinate and manage all PS engagements.
- Working closely with regional delivery partners.
- Provide leadership in analysing, documenting, and improving PS operational processes and working to standardize processes globally.
- Must come from a busy, fast paced Administration background with experience in a similar role within Resource Coordination / Resource Management and scheduling
- Ability to analyse and solve problems, performs complex tasks, and prioritizes multiple projects.
- Ability to work to potentially time sensitive and pressure situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgments.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Experience working with management and well-versed in the practices and demands of progressive and evolving Services organizations.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task, in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Salesforce, and advanced reporting.
- Excellent communicator and follow through
- IF you speak either Arabic or French this is a huge advantage
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.