Reporting Designer - #484553
Not a comms agency, not your standard management consultancy.
We are a creative consultancy at the service of sustainability, on a mission to accelerate progress to a sustainable future. We do that by harnessing the combined power of deep ESG expertise and creative courage.
We are about Progress, not promises. We help businesses set a path for a 1.5° future, unlock circular innovation, contribute to ecosystem resilience and ultimately, create value for All.
We create ambitious ESG strategies that capture hearts and minds, thus accelerating progress, innovation and growth. We set the strategy and then help activate it in a way that changes behaviours and brings everyone along – whether that’s through reporting, stakeholder engagement or consumer campaigns.
For close to 25 years we have been collaborating with clients to imagine new futures and deliver transformational sustainability strategies that are both creative and credible. We work with businesses such as P&G, Lego, Ford, Logitech, Subway and many more.
We are proud of the Progress we have achieved to date and excited for what’s next.
It take a certain type of person to challenge the status quo and always ask ‘what if?’. Have you got what it takes?
Who you are
- You feel you could contribute to an environment where everyone can enjoyably collaborate on producing the very best work
- You can take direction, and are willing to listen, learn and share ideas with the team
- You’ll be enthusiastic, passionate about design, comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a great eye for detail
- You are flexible, resilient with a can-do attitude — always willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in and try new things
What you’ll do
First things first: we don’t do boring reports: We a are a creative agency at the service of driving progress on sustainability for our clients and that takes creative thinking and creative muscle. We are continually looking for new ways to change perceptions on what reporting needs to look like to help our clients deliver on progress.
- You will work closely with our team of Designers to create outstanding designs for reports
- Working together with our team of report designers and production specialists you will play a key
- role in designing and producing reports for some of our biggest clients
- Working on projects/tasks of varying complexities, meeting your deadlines with the support of our Seniors and Directors
- Following the correct design processes and creating high quality deliverables for projects
Who you’ll do it with
Your role will be within our Reporting Design team reporting in to the Reporting Design Director as part of a larger design team all headed up by the Creative Director and Director of Creative Strategy.
What you’ll need
- One year experience in a design role
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is a bonus but not necessary
- An interest in typography and layout.
- Why you’ll succeed
- We want you to be the best you can possibly be and you have the whole agency’s support
- Clear KPIs, achievable goals and a regular personal development plan
- Bespoke training and development courses available as appropriate
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary and benefits that include pension, life assurance and healthcare
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Season ticket loan and company cycle scheme
- Free access to onsite gym
- Discounted staff coffee bar and discounted food & drinks at onsite pub etc
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Salter Baxter. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.