Senior Social Media Manager - #510649
Vitality, Senior Social Media Manager, London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Hybrid role - Currently 2 days a week in the London office
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: Free places to Vitality sponsored run events, online fitness classes and wellbeing workshops, competitions to win tickets to top-flight sporting events, health checks, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
About the role:
The Senior Social Media Manager will lead on the creation and delivery of a social media strategy that tells Vitality’s story across our channels.
The role will deliver creative campaigns and activity across our social channels, that are aligned to the wider business objectives.
As our Senior Social Media Manager, you will:
- Develop social-first campaigns and collaborate closely on campaigns and content being created by the content and PR teams. You will also collaborate with the wider marketing team to maximise the impact of any communications or opportunities through social media
- Work with the business to creatively showcase experts, our differentiators and aspects of our products and services
- Bring to life our sponsorship partnerships through social media
- Devise and deliver against, growth strategies for each channel
- Taking complex information and data and distilling it for social media
- Analyse, evaluate and track performance to demonstrate the value of social media and any increase in share or voice and brand sentiment
- Grow the Vitality brand through social
What we’re looking for in our Senior Social Media Manager:
- Highly skilled in using social media with an in-depth knowledge of each channel
- Degree level or equivalent and likely to have professional qualifications. Has specialist-level knowledge gained through significant work experience in a relevant role
- Experienced at creating social-first campaigns and content for social media
- Proven ability to drive engagement with a brand through social media
- A confident communicator with excellent writing and editing skills
- The ability to work with complex information and distil into content
- Experienced in devising campaigns and content for multiple and varied audiences
- Experienced at evaluating social media activity
- Experience at creating social media plans for live events, creating engaging content for all channels
- Understanding how a brand can and should engage in conversations with followers, trends, brands, and members across all channels to maintain an active presence and boost engagement
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of how paid for social media operates and interacts with organic social
- Adobe Photoshop Skills
- Graphic design
- Working knowledge of HTML
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
It’s what we call offering shared value because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
As our Senior Social Media Manager, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Access to The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV, and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions, and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Closing date: Wednesday 19th October 2022
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Senior Social Media Manager,thenplease click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you!