Property Finance Administrator - 20 Fenchurch Street - #510689
This role is being advertised by Savills Management Resources (SMR) a wholly owned entity of Savills (UK) Limited but a separate employing entity which is not accredited by Real Living Wage Foundation.
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of this role is to support the Property Management Team in the day to day financial administration ensuring due diligence and reporting across 20 Fenchurch Street and Eastcheap Properties.
- Act as first point of contact for any general enquiries from service partners/suppliers and occupiers with a view in resolving any issues and requests.
- Log all purchase orders and invoices electronically as well as file hard copies.
- Raise purchase orders to service partners, suppliers and maintain/update the finance tracker system.
- Work closely with the Client Services Director, Client Accountant and Finance Manager to ensure all client requests are managed effectively.
- Liaise with the relevant accounts departments and suppliers to resolve outstanding expenditure queries.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of Service Charge expenditure is maintained and year-end reconciliation is completed.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to non-finance budget holders.
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensure that all aspects of the financial processes from budget setting, purchasing to invoicing are completed in line with company policy, authority limits and controls.
- Assist in the roll out of Management financial and business support systems – processes to be implemented.
- Monthly review of income and expenditure along with adjustments to ensure adequate variance analysis.
- Assist in preparation of monthly service charge budget vs actual report (BVA) to be included within monthly management report.
- Preparation of BVA includes providing accruals, prepayments and adjustments to the Client Accountant, collating commentary from budget owners, highlighting any risks, KPI performance, and funding issues.
- Preparation of funding requests on a bi-weekly basis and collating commentary from budget owners
- Review & monitor bank monthly reconciliations
- Preparing budgets, monitoring expenditure and income, cash flow management, rent and producing monthly forecasts, service charge budgets
- Management of utility invoices, including void units. Checking invoices are based on meter reads not estimates.
- Provide ad-hoc reports
- Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- The individual will be a strong team player with the ability to meet strict deadlines and prioritise their workload.
- At least 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Excellence in organisational ability, oral and written communication, report writing and exemplary
- Presentation skills, capable of engaging senior managers and delivery teams alike.
- Document organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Property Management Financial Software platforms (Yardi)
- Ability to present articulately at Management Board meeting where required
- Capability in managing change quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining effective service provision
- Ability to work well with others, make clear decisions, continue to deliver results under pressure.
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00