Events And Admin Assistant - #510692
Events and Admin Assistant
Salary: £26,000-£28,000 (depending on experience)
Location: London Victoria
Hours: Monday-Friday - 9am-5.30pm (37.5 hours per week) - Flexible working options available
Would you like to work for a charitable organisation that makes a difference?
Are you looking for a varied Administrative role that offers flexible working and the option to work from home?
My client is a long-standing charity organisation that is looking for a Events Administrator to join them on a temporary 7 month contract, starting at the end of October.
You will be working on site at their offices in Victoria at least 2-3 days per week where you will be provided with laptops and phones to enable you to work remotely on the days you're not in the office. The organisation is open to flexible working hours and are happy to consider a 4 day week/flexible working pattern.
As this is an immediate starting temporary position, you will have the opportunity to receive a full handover from an experienced member of the team.
Events Administrator responsibilities:
- Project admin support for their learner management system
- Finance data entry
- Operations admin support (administering oyster cards & phone top-ups)
- Order supplies and equipment
- Provide admin support to various working groups, taking minutes
- Book travel as required for the team
- Provide admin support to team days and special events
- Support other company teams with data entry and administrative support as required
Skills & Experience required:
- At least 1.5 years experience in an administrative role
- Experience of organising events under the direction of a Project Manager and/or project board
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Packages including Word and Excel
- Good prioritising and planning skills to ensure that tight deadlines are achieved under pressure
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to deliver clear and precise written reports, correspondence, and documentation
- Ability to work methodically and logically under pressure in order to offer a quality service
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange immediate interviews with start dates available at the end of October. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.